- Darla’s Baby- Born April 7th 1991. Died April 21st 1991. Cause of Death: Pulmonary Edema & Interstitial Pancreatitis
- Sigma’s Baby- Born/Died May 23rd 1992. Cause of Death: Stillborn, Pneumonia
- Merlin- Captured October 27th 1982. Died October 27th 1994. Cause of Death: Bronchointerstitial Pneumonia
- Bugsy- Born March 31st 1994. Died July 5th 1997. Cause of Death: Pulmonary Abscess
- Darla- Captured June 27th 1987. Died August 5th 1999. Cause of Death: Severe Chronic Pancreatitis (Originally captured for Marineland Antibes in France but was never sent overseas.
- Sigma- Captured August 1st 1975. Died March 21st 2004. Cause of Death: Heart Failure
- Picabo- Born March 14th 1994. Died July 6th 2004. Cause of Death: Acute Septic Peritontis
- Banjo- Captured November 9th 1978. Died October 12th 2004. Cause of Death: Heart Failure
- Rascal/Wizard- Born March 15th 2001. Died December 3rd 2004. Cause of Death: Undetermined. (Originally named Wizard by Steve Wynn to honor Merlin)
- Squirt- Born April 5th 1991. Died April 28th 2006. Cause of Death: Euthanized
- Sage- Born May 21st 1997. Died July 5th 2008. Cause of Death: Pending
- Sgt. Pepper- Born June 6th 2007. Died June 3rd 2009. Cause of Death: Pneumonia, Fungal Tracheitis
- Beetle– Born August 11th 2003. Died October 27th 2015. Cause of Death: Acute Pancreatitis
- Bella– Born September 6th 2008. Died April 14th 2022. Cause of Death: Gastroenteritis
Slaves for Entertainment. They died so someone could live out their dream of seeing a dolphin without having to travel 500 more miles to the coast of California. Heartbreaking. Shameful. They may be gone, but they will never be forgotten.